WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently started adding a few key pieces to my collection and have my sights on many more. I would love to see pics of other's collections.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. I have only had it for a week now, but man do I ever love it.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,591 Posts
Hi Chad,

A nice collection. The three on top are pretty serious collectors G's in my opinion ;-). Is that Mudman on the upper right the one I wear now, with the wrong bezel and straps (in other words a M.I.B.). I love your G-7500 (lower left). It's somehow still in my wanted list,

Sjors

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm still building up my collection, but since it's for the purpose of wearing them regularly I won't be hoarding the G-shocks

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
I have over 30 G-shocks and I regularly wear mine, sometimes 2 different ones a day! :-D
Neil

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lets see some pics! Pleeeeease.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ive posted these pics before, but hey, what the heck!!!!:-D

The First Yellow frogman:gold & recently the MIS Raysman:silver are my all time favorite watches. They get a LOT of wrist time.

Hope u enjoy all the pics:-D

cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Simply put WOW!
nice picks no doubt!
i think ive decided that im not a collector, but rather im looking for "one G to rule them all"! im only on my third watch, and my first two i sold for practically nothing just to get my friends to undestand how great these things are.

·
Registered
165 Posts
To me, becoming a collector is like catching a bug at a painfully slow pace. When I bought my first G at 15 or 16, I didnt even DREAM I would become a collector. Every G I bought got wrist time. I would buy maybe 1 G every 2 to 4 months. Over the years, I decided to buy doubles of my favourites in case I lost one or one broke. A decade and a half later, I guess I have become a "collector". Not in the exact sense of the word. If for buying every G I like and giving it wrist time I am labelled a collector, then SO BE IT !!!!:-D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Below are my current collection. Sorry for lousy photo.

Best regards
Hi G004824,
Some great models you have there. Real work horses and what I'd call quintessiantially g-shock. I'm thinking of the 9052, 5600, 6900 and the g-100. I envy in all but the 2310 and the 5600 (I have my own;-) ).
Great work and thanks for sharing.

Some good collections here if you all don't mind me saying.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi G004824,
Some great models you have there. Real work horses and what I'd call quintessiantially g-shock. I'm thinking of the 9052, 5600, 6900 and the g-100. I envy in all but the 2310 and the 5600 (I have my own;-) ).
Great work and thanks for sharing.

Some good collections here if you all don't mind me saying.
resinbandit, i don't believe that's a 2310. it's a 2110

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.