WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I haven't been on much lately but wondering what watches released lets say in the last 18 months give or take (so recent) are really driving your wild! To be honest recently, I've just not seen anything amazing that I had to have...well other than the midnight blue Nomo's I bought from Timeless, but other than that one, lol. But I'm sure there are some killer pieces I should be drooling over or others want a support group to tell them it's ok and they can save for. So make with pics!

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Ha. I was going to pop in here and mention the new Nomos midnight-blue neomatik watch range (esp. the tangente and tetra look awesome in that colour scheme). Seriously gorgeous designs.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Just the Rolex 40mm Air King. If I hadn't spent 3 times my watch budget this year already, I'd grab one. I see it as Rolex finally recognizing their customer base is slowly dying and that they need to gradually (Rolex does nothing in a hurry) offer some fresh looking watches.
rolex-air-king-black-dial-stainless-steel-men_s-watch-116900bkao.jpg

Reactions: Lark

·
Premium Member
9,474 Posts
Ball Trainmaster Standard Time in steel...was only available in rose gold before, with the concomitant higher price.

2nd gen neomatiks

since I have one of the Vapaus LEs in *green* coming...I kinda have to mention that one, huh.... :)

Rolex OP 39.

Citizen Eco Drive One...especially the LE.

I think the Bulgari Octo Ultranero was this year...LOVE the visuals on this one

Mmmm...can't forget the Mido Baroncelli Heritage and Junghans Meister Driver.

·
Registered
15,935 Posts
None now that I bought the ones that did, a great feeling . . .

Reactions: vkalia

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
JLC Reverso Tribute Duo
DSC06745.JPG DSC06746.JPG

Zenith El Primero CLassic Cars
Zenith El Primero Range ROver LE
Zenith El Primero Hodinkee LE
DSC06733.JPG
Zenith-El-Primero-for-Range-Rover-Special-Edition-3.jpg z-hodinkee.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just the Rolex 40mm Air King. If I hadn't spent 3 times my watch budget this year already, I'd grab one. I see it as Rolex finally recognizing their customer base is slowly dying and that they need to gradually (Rolex does nothing in a hurry) offer some fresh looking watches.
View attachment 9726874
I must say the normally, offensive 3 6 9 looks a LOT and I mean a LOT better with more Arabic numbers. I like the accent on the second hand too. I'm assume they went with a bigger size unfortunately here? Not one for me but if they could do a blue dial with some accents, I could see this as a gym/beater for the weekend (no date so I couldn't use it during the week). But yeah that's a surprisingly interesting choice for Rolex.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Must... not ... sell... children... uhhh

A-Lange-Sohne-Saxonia-Moon-Phase-18.jpg

·
Premium Member
40,679 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts