WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if it is Love or Lust, but I want one in the worst way! What is the current object of your desire?
IWC Portugese.jpg

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Pre-ordered

H2O Kalmar 2 Mokume Gane is a bronze & stainless metal sandwich - google it.

·
Registered
14,909 Posts
Why not, we do this every so often and it's great to look at what's hot. Not sure which will be first but both of these are fetching . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
I, too, love the appearance of the IWC Portuguese Chronograph Reference 3714. I prefer the one with the Blue Hands, though. I have tried it on three times but just could not pull the trigger.

Not sure if it is Love or Lust, but I want one in the worst way! What is the current object of your desire?
View attachment 5570730

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Really want to locate a Sinn 6066. But short of that, the Vulcain Cricket Dual Time is on my radar. In other words, I lust for an alarm with GMT.
504837613_ad06b6c47c.jpg 100133.210M_SM.jpg

·
Registered
36,279 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
View attachment 5570730
I was fortunate to see this one in the wild without having to go to an AD. Went to a Spanish restaurant and one of the patron had it, he sat across from me. From the get go, I knew which one it was, and actually had to do a quick google search just to confirm. I was really expecting that it wouldnt wear big, but it looked big for me. It was thicker than I expected and the thin bezel made it looked bigger. It's great for casual wear, and probably will fit under the cuff of the shirt, but it may just a tad bigger than I would like. I cant afford it at the mean time anyway, so it's a moot point for me. However, it really looks nice in person though. This was the exact one I saw and kinda wanted to see the one with the blue hands as well.

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
1) Patek 5227 and 2) Jaeger Lecoultre Geophysic Universal Time
PS: it is lust. However, I am in love with all my watches. I guess I am a Mormon from that point of view... ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts