WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Currently in Tokyo: Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Classique? Need help on further information

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Icycas 
#1 ·
Dear WIS,

I'm currently traveling to Tokyo and stumbled into Tomorrowland store. They have a few vintage watches for sale and I got my eyes into this vintage JLC

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Arm

The only information provided by the store is that it is from the 1950s, an 18k solid gold watch, and has automatic movement inside.

Has anyone of you looked at this model before? What is it called and is it really from the 1950s? I couldn't seem to find comparables watches online..
They are selling this for YEN 420,000, which equals to around $3,700. They will give a one-year store warranty from the store.

Thoughts? Any feedback is highly appreciated :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It's a cal p813 Bumper from mid 50's. I recently got a SS one in good working condition from Ebay France for 400 Euro. It's on my wrist right now prior to going for a revision. Market price for Stainless steel ones in top condition is somewhere around 800-1200 euros. I don't know about the rarity of gold versions but that seems like a helluva lot for a basic watch minus all the bells and whistles. perhaps 2000 US might be nearer the fair market value mark... Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.