WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once a year I organize a fishing trip for business that involves 4-5 of my best customers. I was thinking this year instead of the usual goodie bag of t-shirts, sunglasses, etc it might be nice to give a watch with our corporate logo on it.

Any thoughts from members as to what company could do something like this. The big criteria is nothing cheap and crappy.....like all the usual corporate junk watches you see on the web. I figure it's a true waste of money if people don't enjoy and wear it.

My thoughts on the quality, style and size would be something along the lines of a seiko sumo or similar.....

Note I only use the sumo as an example of style.....

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Most of the big watch manufacturers overseas make you order at least 100 pieces, so that's out. I know Fred Amos at Bernhardt Watch Co. used to do special orders like what you want. Try contacting him to see if he still does this.

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
Since you live in Connecticut, have you considered going to NFW???

They make great watches and are headquartered in your home State.

NFW

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both great thoughts - checking out their sites now......I know very little about either company, but both seem within the guidelines I'm looking for - thanks for the suggestions

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Nice idea. You could try a company called Custom Swiss Watches SwissPL.com The owner is Alldaron Knewitz. He is the son and former president of now defunct Debaufre Watch, which used to be the USA face of Steinhart watch. He launched a new business in custom / logo watches for exactly your intent. Don't know your price range or the value of your customers, but I'm sure he could build you the small quantity you desire. Allderon is a great guy. He really hooked me up on some Debaufre watches when the business was closing out ;-)

Good luck!

RD

·
Premium Member
71,255 Posts
Christopher Ward have a corporate arm so have a look on their web site for contact details and prices if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
how about purchasing some Seiko's and having yobokies make some custom dials?
I'm not sure if he does something like this, but it never hurts to ask:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts