WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:-! Well folks, James' new creation is on its way to me. A pilot strap made of ostrich leg! James sent me a piccy of the finished result so you can have an idea of what I dreamed up and what he made a reality. An outstanding piece of work at a reasonable price! A local jewelry store wanted more money for a piece of junk with a severe taper. ;-) Now having gotten this dream i'm about to get my next Holy Grail in my sights - a Marine Timer! Will have to see what i'll want JPH to come up with for that sweetheart.

Thanks, James. And thanks WUS for making the fora available. If not for that, well, we wouldn't have connected.

Julian

Flieger sind Sieger

Attachments

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
So a Marine Timer is next Julian...Nice....:-!

Here is another one for you.

.............................;-)

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Damn Riker! you make some good stuff!

Julian, your pilot is gonna look suh-weet! cant wait to see em together. :-!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:pThanks for that image, pardner. I'm gonna have to bring a bucket over to the puter cos I tend to drool when I see stuff that gorgeous!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell you what gave ME instant gratification...see that pic of a 9-eater flieger in a black Panerai-style case with crown guard? Yummy :-!

hey can i borrow your bucket, im giong to the Panerai forum.....:p

:-d

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Tell you what gave ME instant gratification...see that pic of a 9-eater flieger in a black Panerai-style case with crown guard? Yummy :-!
yeah its ok i guess.

You see, i like chocolate and i like steak, but not together.
I like Pams & i like fleigers, but not together.....:roll:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hear you. One doesn't put grape jelly on fried oysters. Still there was somethin' about it I liked. Oh well...now I've gotta keep myself occupied for the next week or so to keep meself busy until the strap lands. Oh hey polaco, whilst I think of it, take a look at my album - got some new piccies up.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just got this one from James today. It's a rich blue buffalo leather and very soft. Will post pics later when I get it on my watch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts