WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I finished this one today and thought someone might like it so they could wear a custom, hand-stitched strap with their favorite watch, and show team spirit at the same time! This one is made with some fantastic green pebble-grain leather I picked up and looks great with the white stitching. It is super soft and supple, so don't be afraid of the 6mm thickness! Of course, if you need something different, I can make other straps from the same leather with: reduced thickness, different widths, different stitching, or with yellow or orange stitching so you Green Bay Packers and Miami Hurricanes fans won't fell left out! Just let me know if you have a custom request…

The specs on this one are 6mm thick, 26mm wide, 130mm x 80mm. The buckle holes start at 55mm from the lug end and are spaced 10mm apart center to center. The price is $100.00 shipped in the US or $110.00 shipped outside the US WITHOUT the buckle. If you would like a buckle I can provide one at an additional cost. My email and paypal address is [email protected], so if you have a special request email me so we can discuss a custom build.

I listed all the teams that I could think of below that have green/white color schemes and a few more with green/gold or green/orange. If I left your team off the list please accept my apologies! I hope everyone is having a great week, and again, if you have a special request let me know!

GREEN / WHITE
Philadelphia Eagles
New York Jets
Boston Celtics
Michigan State
Colorado State
Tulane
Dartmouth
Ohio University
University of North Texas
Marshall
Eastern Michigan University