WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
► HEUERVILLE STRAPS | Heuerville

Run and buy one. I have been looking for a top shelf option and seems others have had much success with Heuerville custom straps.

I literally just mounted it onto my Speedmaster Racing and it will live on this leather for a long time, also to preserve the bracelet.

I cannot wait until custom patina begins to develop over time. I got the Light Tan with Black stitch. He custom makes each one to spec. The Speedmaster racing has a 19mm lug to lug. He cuts the leather to 19.5mm so over time, if leather shrinks there wont be the unsightly gap.

:p

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Tan

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
My Mitsukoshi modded Speedy 3572.50 on the mid tan oiled says hi. It is a great strap. I put a 16mm Omega buckle on mine to complete the look. Now I want to get one in black with white stitch.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
483 Posts
Another recommendation from me. Mine's a light tan that's now aged a bit. Love the strap and Stewart is a delight to deal with. Absolutely stellar customer service.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts

Co-signed

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some folks may not love the non in-house 3330 caliber but I absolutely love my speed master racing in this color setup. Especially the date integrated into the 6 o'clock compax and the cloud de paris pyramids

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Strap
Buckle Belt buckle Tan Belt Leather

Great strap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts