Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 393 Posts

· Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello friends,

Are you ready for MORE cool stuff!?

I have been talking with Zach (WUS: zachste) of Cincy Strap Works about the possibility of a custom NATO strap for our project and the WUS admins have allowed us to add this as a side-project to the 'Spectre' Project.

What we propose is a short discussion phase followed by a poll for each watch colour resulting in 2 straps related to the watch project, but not exclusive to it. Purchase of the straps is open to all. Reason being we need to meet an MOQ of 250 per design and size, so this is a 22mm strap to fit the Orthos case we are using as a base for the project watch. And due to that high MOQ, we'd like you to help by spreading news of this side project far and wide and who knows, we may end up with some awesome, unique straps! :D

Now, before you jump in, you may want to know why we partnered with CSW. It's purely on quality, reputation and customer service that WUS members have personally received from CSW. I personally cannot recommend them highly enough. You can read a bit more about CSW here:-

CSW Site: Cincy Strap Works
CSW Review Thread: https://www.watchuseek.com/f71/new-natos-strap-company-cincy-strap-works-mini-review-2224234.html

Pricing will be as follows:
$13 plus shipping for one. $22 plus shipping for both colors/or multiple of same color.

Shipping to CONUS $2.99, Canada $3.99, worldwide $5.99.

If you want multiple of one or both, shipping will stay the same. If someone wants more than two, add $11 for each additional strap. IE 3 straps $33, 4 straps $44.

PROPOSED DESIGNS:

Left to right in pairs:

Feel free to propose your own. :)

BUCKLE DETAIL:

· Registered
2,478 Posts
WOOT WOOT

Guys just to clarify on the MOQ. The MOQ is NOT the number of straps that have to be sold in each design to make it happen. I was just thinking about that and realized there might be some confusion. That is my MOQ with my factory for custom straps, which obviously any of these would be. And that MOQ is actually very low as far as the industry standard goes, especially for custom straps that they have to set their machines up for.

· Registered
947 Posts
Oh, very sexy, indeed!

Reactions: synaptyx

· Registered
1,861 Posts
Bravo!

I'm not even going to try to pick just yet. The argyle are ridiculously cool. But the rest are great, too.

Plus, someone earlier suggested a 007 coded strap, if I recall correctly, that would also be really cool. Anyone else recall whose idea it was, and how it was to be rendered?
I came up with those, and will gladly throw them in the ring. I can repost the drawings in a few hours.

· Registered
2,478 Posts
I came up with those, and will gladly throw them in the ring. I can repost the drawings in a few hours.
007 coded, as in 007 on the hardware? If so we can do whatever on the hardware, within reason obviously.

· Registered
4,810 Posts
Wow those argyle patterns are amazing...!

Zach, even if that isn't the chosen pattern for this project, if you ran with those on your own I bet you would have no issues selling them. No one else is doing something like that, very unique!
Seriously - how much would the worn&wound crowd eat that up? :)

1 - 20 of 393 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.