WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 380 of 393 Posts

· Registered
2,478 Posts
Awesome straps Zach!

Got both, although didn't have a watch in mind for the blue argyle. Trying it on an Amphibia isn't too bad, but I think a new blue Turtle would be perfect...

View attachment 6754826
Looks great on the Vostok!

Oh, these showed up today.
Watch Analog watch Product Watch accessory Fashion accessory

· Registered
326 Posts
Here's some cross pollination action:

Black Regimental on MWW Iconik 1!
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Reactions: zachste and Scidd0w

· Registered
314 Posts
My straps arrived yesterday. I got both the blue and black argyle. The blue is very nice, the black has a bit of blue tint to it, I'd say it is more like a gun metal color than black. I had difficult time trying to figure which was which. Might have been the lighting, once the sun comes out i'll look again.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

· Registered
2,478 Posts
My straps arrived yesterday. I got both the blue and black argyle. The blue is very nice, the black has a bit of blue tint to it, I'd say it is more like a gun metal color than black. I had difficult time trying to figure which was which. Might have been the lighting, once the sun comes out i'll look again.
View attachment 6913938
The black argyle definitely can look like a super dark navy in certain light, and certain angles.

· Registered
831 Posts
Got all 5 now...
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

My 22mm black argyle turned out to be 20mm but it was a happy mistake as (IMO) the style works better on the small vintage seiko than the divers I tested.

Excellent quality, thanks!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,478 Posts
Got all 5 now...
View attachment 7021338
View attachment 7021314

My 22mm black argyle turned out to be 20mm but it was a happy mistake as (IMO) the style works better on the small vintage seiko than the divers I tested.

Excellent quality, thanks!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I can send a 22mm your way no problem. Sorry about the mix up! But I agree, it looks great on the vintage!

361 - 380 of 393 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.