WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening Sirs, Mdms and gents,

I would like to know if there is any watch brand or custom watch maker that would be able to fulfil the following request.

I am from a helicopter squadron that would be celebrating our anniversary soon and are exploring options of making custom watches however it has to be affordable for everyone from the pilots to the crewman and the techs too. Can anyone direct me to the correct please?

Thanks!
Benjamin :)

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts
What precisely is "affordable" in your terms ? Sinn has been making watches for pilot's, divers, specialized police forces (last one: SEK Frankfurt) for years.
Laco has done several "Jagdgeschwader" editions (by "just" adding an emblem of the squadron"). Any other Privat Label Brand (google is your friend) will be happy to assist.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
I'm assuming you want your insignia or symbol on it. I wish I could help. Best of luck.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Hi Benjamin, and greetings from a 135 driver :)
As said above this really depends on what you mean by affordable
Bremont have done a very sexy Chinook watch for RAF squadrons, but it's way above my pay grade :)

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
5,833 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Marathon made a special edition of the Navigator, and it is actually affordable, and you might be able to get some mode, but I don't know what it would cost for a custom order.

Most basic model in black
WW194001.jpg

Same model red seconds and date
WW193013.jpg

Green no date
WW1940001SG-Front_2.jpg

In green red seconds and date
WW194013SG_1.jpg

Custom for a military group
WW194013DD-DT.jpg

Custom for US Marines
WW194013USMC-BK.jpg

All pics taken from the Marathon website.
http://www.marathonwatch.com/

·
Premium Member
32,572 Posts
Tourby is a sponsor on this site. Chris at Wilson Watch would be someone to visit with as well. He makes really nice stuff for the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts