WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2081 - 2100 of 2134 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys
I'm a new customer :)
I would like customize my casio but I have a question.
What paint do you use to paint writers and how do you do it?
Thanks a lot 😀

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hello guys
I'm a new customer :)
I would like customize my casio but I have a question.
What paint do you use to paint writers and how do you do it?
Thanks a lot 😀
I used enamel paint, but some used acrylic or lacquer paint for hobby use.

Tin Tin can Paint Font Rectangle

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
3,000 Posts
I didn't. I have a guy. PM me if you're interested in a design of your own!
Does your guy do custom backlights? Thinking about modding the backlight on the Rick & Morty to a more color appropriate theme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
Slapped an "old black" metal bezel/bracelet on my GW-M5610BC-1JF. My ultimate goal is to put a positive display GW-M5610U-1CJF in there, but I'm waiting until those can be had for less than the $175 they're going for currently.

Watch Photograph Light Analog watch Gadget

·
Registered
24 Posts
Slapped an "old black" metal bezel/bracelet on my GW-M5610BC-1JF. My ultimate goal is to put a positive display GW-M5610U-1CJF in there, but I'm waiting until those can be had for less than the $175 they're going for currently.

View attachment 16204955
After seeing posts on here and Amazon reviews stating they were sending out the updated model instead, I took a chance and ordered the GWM5610-1 on Amazon for $98 and indeed got got the updated M5610U. Obviously YMMV.

·
Registered
163 Posts
After seeing posts on here and Amazon reviews stating they were sending out the updated model instead, I took a chance and ordered the GWM5610-1 on Amazon for $98 and indeed got got the updated M5610U. Obviously YMMV.
I'm a little married to getting the blue line around the display instead of red. Small thing, I know.

·
Registered
448 Posts
imagine a "build your own", similar to Nike, except with g-shock squares.... one can wish and hope! :geek:
whoa!!!!

2081 - 2100 of 2134 Posts