WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1961 - 1980 of 1998 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone.

I would like to asked bout wording on dw5000 Bape bezel. Does anyone know is it same size wording or just a color on Bape bezel bit brighter then normal bezel.

My Bape bezel already crack due to keep in storage for god knows how long. Wanted to replace the bezel but just notice the wording its bit brighter or thicker.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Does anyone know if the Ali express metal bracelet fit the new g lide watches gbx100?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I had one for my GW-B5600 on my GBX-100 earlier this week.

Reactions: Dxnnis

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thank you very much for the pictures

Any chance you tried fitting the module in the steel bezel?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Probably a no-go, if for no other reason than the GBX-100 has a front light button and "traditional" squares don't...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Not sure how I feel about the full on yellow. And the strap is the non dimple version... Hmmm, idk. I will have to give it a full on day of wear before I decide if I like it. Not exactly office attire, but whatevs.
I did try it with the black strap, which makes it look like the 5600tb-1jf (80's throwback release). Interesting.
The wife thinks it looks like a toy in yellow. But she's not a fan in general of g-shocks.

What do you guys think.
What's not to love about yellow? Seeing it reminds me of the beach.

Love em on yellow, definitely a beach holiday watch. They suit a black bullbar too.

View attachment 14373311

View attachment 14373313

View attachment 14373315
Do you by any chance remember what model you got these yellow bezel and straps from? I'm finding a really hard time finding a yellow that fits the GWM5610. I managed to get a G-5600 bezel with the premium'ish looking yellow that fits the 5610, I just can't get my hands on the corresponding strap as it's discontinued. I would be happy to get these non-dimpled yellow straps pictured (which also look like the premium yellow).

·
Registered
314 Posts
Do you by any chance remember what model you got these yellow bezel and straps from? I'm finding a really hard time finding a yellow that fits the GWM5610. I managed to get a G-5600 bezel with the premium'ish looking yellow that fits the 5610, I just can't get my hands on the corresponding strap as it's discontinued. I would be happy to get these non-dimpled yellow straps pictured (which also look like the premium yellow).
You could try bezel 10455324 and band/strap 10330724

Not sure if they’re the same tint of yellow tho.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
This is where I bought mine:

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
The lovely Desert Beige 5610 bezel is now discontinued at PacParts (Casio GWM5610SD-8 Parts and Accessories) :cry::cry:

A few months back I tried to order the strap and bezel. They managed to order the strap for me, but advised after 4 weeks that the bezel is no longer available and promptly marked it as Discontinued.

I've looked everywhere for this bezel/band combo since then. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get my hands on one (the bezel, at the very least since the band is still available on PacParts)? Searched all the usual places - eBay, TikTox etc.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The lovely Desert Beige 5610 bezel is now discontinued at PacParts (Casio GWM5610SD-8 Parts and Accessories) :cry::cry:

View attachment 15838333

A few months back I tried to order the strap and bezel. They managed to order the strap for me, but advised after 4 weeks that the bezel is no longer available and promptly marked it as Discontinued.

I've looked everywhere for this bezel/band combo since then. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get my hands on one (the bezel, at the very least since the band is still available on PacParts)? Searched all the usual places - eBay, TikTox etc.
Aren’t you from Singapore? From Malaysia or China there’s a lot of genuine parts available that’s not available to the western world.

Anyways, if you look up 10443322, you’ll get a result like this

Just need a service like buyee or zenmarket.

Or, contact your local casio service centre with the part numbers I gave you.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Aren’t you from Singapore? From Malaysia or China there’s a lot of genuine parts available that’s not available to the western world.

Anyways, if you look up 10443322, you’ll get a result like this

Just need a service like buyee or zenmarket.

Or, contact your local casio service centre with the part numbers I gave you.
Unfortunately the link you shared says out of stock. I've searched plenty for this part number on Asian websites but nobody has any stock.

I guess I'll try contacting Casio Singapore next.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Unfortunately the link you shared says out of stock. I've searched plenty for this part number on Asian websites but nobody has any stock.

I guess I'll try contacting Casio Singapore next.
Ah ok.
If you have friends or relatives in China, try and ask this shop.
Yellow strap seems to be still available here.

Seems like your service centre is on this page. Sometimes they can be dicks and follow policy and deny your request. So fingers crossed!

If all options didn't work and you really need these colours, I could ask my service centre.
Prices of strap and bezel.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ah ok.
If you have friends or relatives in China, try and ask this shop.
Yellow strap seems to be still available here.

Seems like your service centre is on this page. Sometimes they can be dicks and follow policy and deny your request. So fingers crossed!

If all options didn't work and you really need these colours, I could ask my service centre.
Prices of strap and bezel.
Tried Taobao, could'nt find it. Searched the eBay seller you linked, they don't have it either.

I called local Casio Singapore and they also advised 'NLA' no longer available.

:(

·
Registered
314 Posts
Bummer.

Your search led me to me checking out all the parts that I need/want to stock for the future.
Haven't been wearing any watches for some time now, but better to be safe than sorry!

1961 - 1980 of 1998 Posts