WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took awhile with the return of the watch for a quick fix/change, but it's finally here in final form. A big shout out to Stowa/Jorg for #1 making customization pretty easy (I didn't ask for anything crazy) and #2 taking care of a small issue about as quickly and hassle free as could be expected. Anyway, without further ado, a hand wound 40mm flieger with bronze case, green dial, and rose gold hands. I almost didn't want to post it, so that no one else might order the same watch (because you know us watch weirdos like our exclusivity), but it was too nice not to share imho.
Watch Brown Analog watch Product Clock

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anyway, without further ado, a hand wound 40mm flieger with bronze case, green dial, and rose gold hands. I almost didn't want to post it, so that no one else might order the same watch (because you know us watch weirdos like our exclusivity), but it was too nice not to share imho.
Beautiful watch. In my opinion this is how they should have marketed the green dial Flieger from the beginning. However you’re not the only owner. There’s a guy on here with a Green/bronze, username @farcry33 who graciously showed me his last year. Jörg actually showed off this exact combo for the first time at Chelsea Market in October of 2019. You can see it on Stowa’s Instagram if you scroll down a bit, it’s the first glimpse we got of the green dial.

This actually has made me realize that I’ve been wanting this one for over a year. Maybe I need to place an order soon…

Please post some more pictures, I’ve already looked at the one you sent multiple times this evening 👍🏼

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I almost didn't want to post it, so that no one else might order the same watch (because you know us watch weirdos like our exclusivity), but
Just ordered an identical watch. Thanks for the inspiration!

Just kidding of course. Gorgeous watch. I’ve always been curious about their rose gold hands.

·
Premium Member
38,936 Posts
Very nice. The green color works perfectly against the bronze.

Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looks good. What's custom about it?
It may have changed, but when I ordered the watch, the green dial with rose gold hands was introduced in the usual stainless flieger case. While I do think it looks good that way, my mind instantly jumped to how that combo would look in a bronze case, so I had to contact Stowa and request that specific combo which they invoiced me as a 'custom' order. Like I said, nothing crazy, but most manufacturers (even the micros) often won't let you mix/match parts like that, so was pretty happy that they did. I figured that I wasn't the only one to think about this combo, so not surprised that others ordered the same. If anything, I'm a bit surprised that they didn't initially launch it in the bronze case.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please post some more pictures, I’ve already looked at the one you sent multiple times this evening 👍🏼
I tried to get an angled shot to show the flat tone to the green dial and another shot of the face. The hands are rose gold, but definitely look more gold which I think matches the bronze better.

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Font
Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Finger

·
Registered
469 Posts
I tried to get an angled shot to show the flat tone to the green dial and another shot of the face. The hands are rose gold, but definitely look more gold which I think matches the bronze better.

View attachment 16122916 View attachment 16122917
I purchased mine at the last show at Chelsea Market but I got it with an automatic movement. Really beautiful watch and I get a ton of compliments on it. Great wrist shots!!

·
Premium Member
9,694 Posts
Very sharp looking. (y) The bronze casing complements the green dial very nicely. Here is to enjoying your customized bronze Flieger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts