WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! For sale is a custom built Dagaz homage Tudor Submariner diver. Excellent preowned condition. Features a stainless steel case 40mm, and a DG2813 type automatic movement that hacks and handwinds. I say “type” because from what I’ve researched it is likely a Mingzhu movement (which is a copy of Citizen Miyota 8215 movements, like the DG2813) and produced by Guangzhou (like the DG2813). Confusing but just want to be as clear as possible. The dial and snowflake hands are from Jake B. at Dagaz. The case has been worked between the lugs to smooth out the machining, a highly-domed acrylic crystal was installed, a stainless caseback was added, and the crown was modified. Water resistance is good as in it hasn't leaked and has been under water multiple times. It was for 30 minutes underwater but have no idea if it will take much pressure when swimming etc.

The watch was built a few months ago in the fall of 2014, so it's relatively new but there are few tiny surface scratches on the acrylic crystal. Nothing too major but you might see one right about in the middle of dial that is the most pronounced. The black NATO strap is heavy nylon and has heat-sealed holes and stitched buckles. Keeps very good time, haven't timed it but also never had an issue either. It's handsome and solid, with just the right amount of vintage vibe for a reliable daily wristwatch. $130 shipped within the US. PayPal only, no trades. PM me with any questions. Thanks

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts