WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been working on a custom watch design, and the final hurdle is finding someone who can make custom watch hands. I've looked all over various forums and websites, but can't seem to find anyone who can make watch hands to my specifications. They will be for an ETA 902.101 movement, so an hour, minute and second hand, and I am looking for batches of about 100 of each (or whatever the minimum quantity is). Nothing too fancy, but I'd like to be able to specify colour.
Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Harry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys,
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll give them all a try, and let you know how I get on.
Regards,
Harry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,
I contacted Universo, but they got back to me and told me that they cannot take on any new customers at this time. They did however forward me a list of potential watch hand manufacturers, which I am currently waiting to hear from.
One of the companies is called Waeber HMS SA, they have an interesting 'making of' video (Waeber HMS SA - Watch Hands - Fleurier - YouTube), but I can't seem to find a web or email address for them.
Fullswing and Fricker have yet to get back to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I contacted Universo, but they got back to me and told me that they cannot take on any new customers at this time. They did however forward me a list of potential watch hand manufacturers, which I am currently waiting to hear from.
One of the companies is called Waeber HMS SA, they have an interesting 'making of' video (Waeber HMS SA - Watch Hands - Fleurier - YouTube), but I can't seem to find a web or email address for them.
Fullswing and Fricker have yet to get back to me.
Waeber HMS SA | Indicateur Suisse de l'Horlogerie

Please PM me as I am in the process of designing a watch as well and when I'm done with the 3D drawings need to look into this aswell.

John

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dear Harry,

I have a project here in WUS and I had the same problem. I didn't find manufacturer who can make the hands for me. So I worked out the technology and I found the manufacturer who can make it.

With laser cutting and CNC touring I can make any forms of hands. (exept diamond cut)

It's worked for me. If you need help or any questions, just let me know. ;)

2014331134641_K.jpg hand_01.jpg evolvens_brass_02.jpg hand_02.jpg hand_03.jpg hand_05.jpg hand_04.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts