WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know there already is a list of watch band makers (List of Online Watchband Retailers), but I wanted to share my experience working with one of them and start a relevant thread for people to share their own experiences.

I recently bought a strap from "FinWatchStraps - Handmade in Finland" and I couldn't be happier. Excellent customer service/communication and top-notch bands. They customized the hell out of my 17mm strap, with custom sized buckles, stitching color, length and thickness of the strap. I even changed my mind and wanted to switch my original order for a more expensive strap and they did it on-the-fly through email with no additional costs.

Full disclosure, I might get a voucher for this post, but I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't really happy about the end results and the whole experience working with them and hope other people can enjoy it too!

Here are some pictures of my watch and the new strap.

PXL_20201219_045124507.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20201219_044544827.jpg

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Good looking strap! Will have to check them out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Only place I tried was Martuleather.com in Chile I think, I was extremely happy with the purchase. Considering the shipping distance, relatively quick too. Ill repeat buy there again.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Both strap and watch look awesome!

Reactions: Moufies

·
Registered
Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire
58 Posts
Update: I asked Alex if he can make a watch strap for me with some minor (IMHO) modifications to make it more suitable for wearing with butterfly clasp.
As he replied, the only possible option for customization (except choosing the width and stitching color) is the strap length.
It seems that he is too busy to do this.

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Beautiful. Fin makes some great straps.

Enjoy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts