WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!
12/6 arabics ugly,stick second hand blah,dial that doesn't know if it's yellow or gold & after how many years they still can't decide on a company logo!For about the same $ the new Doxa Sub200 Divingstar kicks it past the curb into the sewer!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I'm a fan of Chr. Ward, but that dial just seems unbalanced.

I gotta agree that given a choice, I'd go with that Doxa over the Ward. I mean the Ward is a great watch, but aesthetically it just doesn't quite feel "right."

·
Premium Member
8,445 Posts
The yellow/gold colour used for the C65 Trident 316L LE dial makes it a very striking watch; and, it is my opinion the stainless steel bezel helps to soften the dial's yellow/gold colour.

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
The yellow/gold colour used for the C65 Trident 316L LE dial makes it a very striking watch; and, it is my opinion the stainless steel bezel helps to soften the dial's yellow/gold colour.
Precisely my view.

I think it's an interesting, attractive design, logo notwithstanding. Neither this CWard model nor the Doxa are my cup of tea, but I do like the sophisticated attitude of the C65.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!
12/6 arabics ugly,stick second hand blah,dial that doesn't know if it's yellow or gold & after how many years they still can't decide on a company logo!For about the same $ the new Doxa Sub200 Divingstar kicks it past the curb into the sewer!

Hahaha, had me laughing aloud at work. Fantastic reply! :-!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
They really really do need to settle on an understated single position non floating round the dial in duplicate logo.
Pretty nice watch but sort yourselves out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts