WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS:CX Military Watch 2008 Seewolf 1 YELLOW 1000m Chrono

Up for grabs is my pretty much brand new CX Military Seewolf 1 YELLOW 2008 watch. I have owned alot of tool watches and IMO this watch can hang with them all, it is a large and hevy watch but wears great and gets alot of attention. As for the condition of this watch it is easy TZ 95% . The watch has been sized and worn lightly about 3 or 4 times. The watch comes with all booklets, warranty cards inner and outer boxes, all the stainless steel bracelet links, polishing cloth and hang tag. This watch is 1000m, has screw down crown and pushers, hevy stainless steel bracelet with deployment and more. I took the following specs from CX Military Watch Web Site. This watch is selling there for $1854.00 USD. I am asking RETRACTED - NO LONGER FOR SALE- Paypal. Includes USPS Priority shipping to CONUS Confirmed address only. This watch is Stamped 135/400 2008

NOTE THIS IS A 2008 SEEWOLF 1 WITH 2008 UPGRADES. THE OUTSIDE BEZEL MARKERS ARE ALL LUMED AND THE HOUR HAND HAS THE MERCEDES CIRCLE, THE LARGE RED SECOND HAND IS SMG-1 STYLE AND THE OVER ALL LUME IS GREAT.

Forged out of a solid block of nickel-free stainless steel this impressive chronograph comes second to none; it is manufactured in a limited edition of 300 watches only per year to commemorate the USS SEAWOLF class, the invincible US attack submarines designed to hunt down and destroy enemy submarines under the most demanding conditions in the depths of the oceans.
While the submarines maximum operating depth is 500m this watch is water resistant down to an incredible 1000m certified by a well-known independent Swiss laboratory.
Only a handful of watches are built to withstand this immense pressure and the CX SWISS MILITARYS SEEWOLF I is the most impressive among them. Whatever your mission, the SEEWOLF I will be a trustworthy & indestructible companion.

Technical Data:
Case/bracelet: Stainless steel Caseback:Stainless steel, screwed Movement:Swiss Made ETA G10.711 Functions: Hour, minute, central second, date; chrono Dials:black Case diameter:44.0mm Height: 17mm Weight: 244gr Hands:h/m/s fluorescentCrown:screw-downPushers:screw-down Bezel:two-tone, 60' graduation Crystal:scratch resistant sapphire crystal 5mm Buckle:double pusher safety clasp Water resistance ISO 2281: 100 ATM = 1000 meters = 3300 feet

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS:CX Military Watch 2008 Seewolf 1 YELLOW 1000m Chrono

Retracted - No Longer For Sale-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts