WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

WATCH IS SOLD!

This watch is seriously built like a tank with a 1000M rating and equipped with a buttery 7750 ETA movement. Dimensions are 46mm width x 20mm thick. This is the more expensive, automatic, stainless steel version NOT the cheaper Ti Argonaut TQ which is quartz. Read more here: http://www.swiss-military.info/collection.php?argonaut_tech

No notable flaws except the bezel is off by maybe a 1/2 click, it came like that from the factory. Other than that it is seriously almost perfect at around 98%. Please PM me with inquiries. I'll accept payment via postal money order or Paypal from verified users only. US sales are strongly preferred and the amount below reflects USPS priority shipping tracked and insured.

REDUCED TO $1,000 Paypaled & shipped! Today only - after today it has to go back into the collection...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Bump!!!

This is a COSC rated 1000M Chronograph and seriously rare Swiss Military Watch. This is a limited edition of 0X1 of 200 in the world...

If your looking for a big giant Swiss watch, this is it. It will steal the lunch money from all the other Swiss Army type watches out there and it this is certainly the best deal for this model!

$1200 OBRO :thanks

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump! If it doesn't go pretty quick, its going back to the collection! BEAUTIFUL watch in great condition. Still rare! Costs $1700 shipped, new from US AD. Or you can buy mine for $1025...

$1025 OBRO!!! :thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts