WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

I mostly lurk but wanted to share that I just returned home from a business trip and my wife gifted me with a D Freemont Sapphire Power Reserve.

2 tone, dark croc band, simply a beautiful watch.

Also includes 2 complications that my wife new I wanted...subsidiary GMT and Power Reserve.

I promise to take some pictures soon after I adjust from the redeye flight and get my wits about me.

What a gift...what a wife...

Not overly familiar with D Freemont, would also appreciate any input please.

thanx,

scott

S

·
0 Posts
Don´t no anything about D. Freemont but some ads. They aren´t sold here in Germany (or should I say Europe - don´t know).

But: Congrats with both = your gift and your wife :gold

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don´t no anything about D. Freemont but some ads. They aren´t sold here in Germany (or should I say Europe - don´t know).

But: Congrats with both = your gift and your wife :gold
thanx Mike. Don't know to much other than what little I can read in various forums.

I had several conversations with both David and Barbara and they were most pleasant.

I started my own company so my wife gifted me with a watch to commemorate.

It is a beautifully simple watch and I now I will take a quick picture or try to find one on line to post.

And don't worry Mike...I didn't forget the Germans. She has a Limes Artemesia Coming (shhhhh).

scott

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Link for Images of my D Freemont

Took a few quick pics during the Giants/Carolina TV time out and figured I'd put them up in case any one is curious.

http://zemals.com/id117.htm

have a nice day.

scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts