WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
oh, motocycle G! it is nice and you are so lucky, yours girl knows your need... hehe

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Ah, a woman after my own heart, you are so lucky, and a nice G too, although this model i find a little too complicated for my small brain. So what did you get her, another Baby-G I presume? :-!

·
Registered
376 Posts

great gift from my great girl. its an early christmas present. she likes baby Gs a lot!!!!

uh, that one looks *great* :)
I love having the year--month--day and day-of-the-week displayed at the same time :) and the week number -- I have not seen this in a watch yet: absolutely cool

what is the model number?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its 7110 :D

im planning to get her a watch on her birthday instead. she likes em soaps and lotions. im going to get her a ton from her favorite shop :D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
uh, that one looks *great* :)
I love having the year--month--day and day-of-the-week displayed at the same time :) and the week number -- I have not seen this in a watch yet: absolutely cool

what is the model number?
This watch is really growing on me now. I thought it was a bit busy at first, but I'm beginning to like it.

The G2300 was good for displaying the date in YYYY-M-D format (though not the week number). Very useful, as I always use ISO format dates (which are YYYY-MM-DD, so close enough). I have trouble remembering the year these days!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts