WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this Sinn 103 A Sa from Daddycool. https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-sold-sinn-103-sa-sold-594437.html

Although the country of origin was Romania I was not deterred and once I contacted Bogdan, I knew I was in great hands. I have made numerous international watch purchases via WUS, but this one has been one of the most pleasant, rewarding and enlightening.

We exchanged emails, agreed on a price, and then Bogden went on to open up to me his personal life via his most beautiful online photo gallery. Bogden then went onto add insurance without further cost to me. Never did I have any trepidation regarding this deal. Well a brief hold up in Australian customs did, but that turned out just that, a brief hold up and the watch arrived (from Romania to me) in less than a week. Most of that was after it arrived on Australian shores.

If ever wondering about doing a deal with Daddycool. please give me a PM. It would be my honour to glorify this seller. I really can't speak more highly of him. By the way, The Sinn is pristine. Unbelievably so. :-d:-d:-d I'm that happy and more with the watch.

Thanks Bogdan and what a fantastic world that we live in. A Sinn that was last week walking the streets of Romania, is now gracing my wrist on the streets (and beaches) of Australia. I love that aspect of this time, and my Sinn as well.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It looks like sometimes finding a wonderful person it's so easy even though you are thousands (literally!) miles away. It took only a couple of messages to seal a deal on this beautiful watch. Somehow I felt sorry for keeping Mark awake at such late hours with all the messages we exchanged but in the end everything went really well. I am really glad that I had met his expectations, hopefully even exceeding them a bit.
I must say the same thing, isn't it great to have stories like this, with this watch being in Romania today and Australia few days after?!
yande is a great buyer, a very very very pleasant person to deal with.

Best regards,
Bogdan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.