WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale only - no trades please

I'd like to sell my Dagaz Aurora. I bought this on the forum earlier this year, original purchase date was Feb 2017. The watch has been worn in regular rotation and shows the usual signs of wear: Swirles and hairlines on the polished case sides, noticeable light marks on the caseback and on the lug undersides from strap changes . The Miyota 9015 movement runs smooth and has no known issues. There are some light rubs to the stainless bezel that are really tough to see in most lighting conditions, also note that the bezel alignment is slightly off center as shown clearly in the pictures. The crown is screw down and operates smoothly. The domed sapphire crystal is gorgeous and has no flaws. The bracelet has some light desk diving marks, mostly on the clasp as highlighted in the pic, it has been re-brushed to clean it up not long ago. Bracelet is sized for a 7.5" wrist with 1 unused full link. Buyer will receive the what is shown in the pictures - plastic case, warranty card and spare link.
Lume is good but not seiko diver level by any means

Specs:
-- Width 43mm - height 12.7mm - length 45mm - lug distance 20 mm
-- Crown: Signed, Screwdown
-- Crystal: Sapphire
-- Water resistance: 2100m
-- Movement: Miyota 9015 28.8 VPH

Quick and dirty pics taken today, nicer pic from my recent Instagram post (mesh not included)
D1.jpg
D2.jpg
D3.jpg
D4.jpg
D5.jpg
D7.jpg
D6.jpg
D8.jpg
D9.jpg

Asking $260 CONUS shipped with payment via Paypal from members with verified addresses. PP Fees and trackable CONUS shipping are included in the asking price. I may ship elsewhere at my discretion to established WUS members in good standing and they will pay the extra cost including tracking (additional $20 to most locations), I will not fudge on the customs forms, so please take that into account. I have had dozens of great transactions on WUS as both buyer and seller, my feedback is easily searchable in the feedback forum. I also have stellar feedback from 20 years on ebay under the same user name. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts