WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Did you try damasko_uhrenmanufaktur ? It works as well. See my posts I tagged with damasko_uhrenmanufaktur.
Yes, I did and it doesn't work, neither as a standalone URL (doesn't matter if logged in or out of IG) ...

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

... nor from the tag in my posts linked to their 'previous' IG name without the underline character at the end, e.g.

http://instagr.am/p/CAF4pG8HNS4/

·
Moderator Emeritus
57,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
@StufflerMike ,

to avoid a misunderstanding: I am talking about their name on IG, the @ name. I am not speaking about the # tags, which work fine.
Me too. #damasko_uhrenmanufaktur, @damasko_uhrenmanufaktur. #damasko_uhrenmanufaktur_ @damasko_uhrenmanufaktur_. Both lead to the same account. At least for me. If it does not work for you use the @ or # which works for you.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I must be dense this morning.

What was the old account?

= __

What is the new account?

= damasko_uhrenmanufaktur_ ?

^^ note the underscore at the end

All the # stuff is just IG tags and should be completely unaffected by any account hijack

And on that note how are people jacking IG accounts anyway ? Are people not turning on 2FA? It seems to happen too often… just curious.

Thanks!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I hadn't seen this post and just noticed last night that they had changed their IG. Was thinking "hmm, I haven't seen any Damasko posts in a while." and went to search for their account only to see that I was no longer following it. Was confused until I realized they must have made a new account.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts