WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to be of service, pack leader. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

Will

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
A very nice review. Now that you've had the watch for a little while, any updates worth mentioning? Is it keeping time as accurately as when new?

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A very nice review. Now that you've had the watch for a little while, any updates worth mentioning? Is it keeping time as accurately as when new?
A few comments:
It shows absolutely no signs of scratching on the crystal or case.

Listening to the movement, it ticks quite loudly and actually rings slightly. I think the hardened steel transmits sound very effectively.

The watch has given me a new appreciation for moderate size and light weight. It's not as low profile as a typical dress watch, but a nice compromise between that and a diver.

I haven't timed it for a while so I don't know about the accuracy. Its not off enough to bother me.

Final comment: I got this watch thinking it would be the last watch I ever bought. Turns out I was wrong. :). However, it probably is the last field / flieger watch. It fills those roles perfectly.

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate the response.

BTW, yeah . . . "Last watch ever bought" were words I've used myself. :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
I absolutely do! It's on my wrist right now as I type this. :-!

It is elegant simplicity. Winding the crown is as smooth as spreading warm butter. Staring at my wrist is now one of my favorite pastimes.

Best wishes,
Packleader

1 - 7 of 7 Posts