WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This DA38 is now sold!

Selling my Damasko DA38. Reason for selling is that I have a special incoming watch and one has to go, nothing more than that!

It's a very clean example with almost no noticable wear. As with all ice hardened Damasko watches, these things are nearly bulletproof. That said there is a slight mark on the 9:00 side, and a rub on the bezel at 4:30 that are only visible in super bright sunlight. I tried to capture them in the pics but it's tough. These pics were in natural light as well. Other than that I can't see anything with my naked eye. The OEM strap is like new with barely a crease on it. It's been worn less than a handful of times.

Watch is running within COSC specs on my winder. Power reserve is as to be expected with a 2842 in it.

Comes with the inner and outer box, OEM strap, and a Damasko NATO that I've trimmed a bit but looks great on the watch. No paperwork is included as it's been lost. My price reflects the shortcomings haha.

$750 USD to me, which includes PayPal fees and shipping to Canada and the CONUS. I don't have a problem shipping elsewhere but the price will change commensurate with shipping costs.

Pics speak for themselves:

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts