·
Registered
1,069 Posts
How does this wear for a 39mm?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Small. I am used to wear up to 45mm.
Good. I was worried it might wear larger as the bezel looks thin which could've made the dial seem bigger.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Every day I like this model more, I think I will buy one as I see it over 700 $

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
They are all "over" $700 so you're good.

How does this wear for a 39mm?
In my opinion it wears large. The dial is almost as big as the case and the lug to lug measurement is 47mm. But it will really depend on your wrist size. For little 6in. wrists like mine it really wears large, for 7in. wrists it would be a perfect fit.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
They are all "over" $700 so you're good.

In my opinion it wears large. The dial is almost as big as the case and the lug to lug measurement is 47mm. But it will really depend on your wrist size. For little 6in. wrists like mine it really wears large, for 7in. wrists it would be a perfect fit.
This was my original concern. I'm about a 6.5-6.75" wrist size. I think I should get away with it. I have a Longines Legend Diver which is probably too large but I just love it so I think the DS30 might be ok.

·
Registered
82 Posts
This was my original concern. I'm about a 6.5-6.75" wrist size. I think I should get away with it. I have a Longines Legend Diver which is probably too large but I just love it so I think the DS30 might be ok.
Yeah, I think you'll be fine. It is a really nice watch, enjoy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts