WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
40EEB87B-7122-4692-99A0-C887FEF7F555.jpeg

For the adjustment of your DAMASKO in-house bracelet you will get a special tool with it, which enables the length to be adjusted in a manner that protects the screws. A preservation cylinder in the shaft of the tool prevents screws from being lost.

87D704A1-AEC2-4EDD-9DFF-3853150D5535.jpeg

Furthermore, a set of fine adjustment parts are included and from now on you also will receive a bracelet brochure. Should you already have a DAMASKO in-house bracelet, you can download the brochure
h e r e !

·
Premium Member
30,823 Posts
View attachment 14931395

For the adjustment of your DAMASKO in-house bracelet you will get a special tool with it, which enables the length to be adjusted in a manner that protects the screws. A preservation cylinder in the shaft of the tool prevents screws from being lost.

View attachment 14931339

Furthermore, a set of fine adjustment parts are included and from now on you also will receive a bracelet brochure. Should you already have a DAMASKO in-house bracelet, you can download the brochure
h e r e !
Received the email ..not having a bracelet is there anything different?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
View attachment 14931395

View attachment 14931339

h e r e !
Thanks! I didn’t know about the micro adjustment link.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Thanks! I didn’t know about the micro adjustment link.
The bracket comes with 4 wider outer pieces, to create 2 wider links. Using both together, replacing 2 regular links, creates an "adjustment" gap in spacing between bracket links of roughly (just eyeballing) about 35 - 40% of a width of a regular link.

Additional set(s) of the longer links can be purchased for additional adjustment. I just order extra links from Marc at Long Island watch.

This is a great bracelet, perhaps one of the best made. However, it does not inherently come with adjustability found in even the least expensive and far inferior bracelets. Damasko could solve this by including 4 sets of wider links vs 2. Perhaps making one set a little wider even. Not sure what is "ideal", but my guess is the ability to adjust by at least 3/4's of a regular link should be the aim, without having to purchase additional parts.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Damasko, champions of engineering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Damasko DB2
85 Posts
It's an impressive bracelet. It's just too bad it's so expensive.
Seems like this falls into the “get what you pay for” category, at least from the feedback from nearly everyone who has a Damasko bracelet. While expensive, I’d take that over the only option being a cheap one... Now if only i could get a Damest version...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Seems like this falls into the “get what you pay for” category, at least from the feedback from nearly everyone who has a Damasko bracelet. While expensive, I’d take that over the only option being a cheap one... Now if only i could get a Damest version...
Yes, Damasko timepieces (and everything I read about the bracelet) are impressive. There's nothing like them for the price. Right now, I have a Marathon strap on mine. While it's a great strap, it's the bracelet that's the game changer.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
At the risk of sounding silly, I didn't know there was a bracelet for Dsubs or is that the joke?
Not available yet. I was hoping to get some hint of a possible delivery date at the time. Perhaps it will be released sometime this year?
I expect it will look like this, but with a tad better fitting and color.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I do not recall anymore. That was shared in one post many moons ago. I saved the picture, but lost any other detail.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Sure looks like mine. This bracelet is a bit of a bugger to size (the included tool is essential) but worth the effort, IMHO.

I agree. Its definitely a Damasko bracelet as you can see the top of the screws have a star pattern. I can find no reference or evidence of a Damasko made bracelet for the Dsub. Photoshop? or maybe someone with the skills and tools?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts