Premium Member
4,180 Posts

·
Premium Member
573 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes, Damasko timepieces (and everything I read about the bracelet) are impressive. There's nothing like them for the price. Right now, I have a Marathon strap on mine. While it's a great strap, it's the bracelet that's the game changer.
I absolutely agree. I bought mine back when it was an add on at purchase. For significantly less. Although I wouldn't hesitate to buy one ala cart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 14931395

For the adjustment of your DAMASKO in-house bracelet you will get a special tool with it, which enables the length to be adjusted in a manner that protects the screws. A preservation cylinder in the shaft of the tool prevents screws from being lost.

View attachment 14931339

Furthermore, a set of fine adjustment parts are included and from now on you also will receive a bracelet brochure. Should you already have a DAMASKO in-house bracelet, you can download the brochure
h e r e !
Nice, thank you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would love one for my DS 30 , being quoted £525 which is half the price of the original watch 😲 do people think they are worth it?
Dude, spot on. I can't. I just cant. The only saving grace, is it'll last for forever. I've talked to just as many people who disliked the bracelet. Said it was just way too much. Too heavy, to much $, and just a ***** of a time getting everything to fit and line up. Still really want one, but $600? I just can't.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts