WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have to think there will be some more new models upcoming?? Or am I being hopelessly hopeful??

The first post from Damasko says "In spring 2022 you can expect new models and novelties of our existing watch models again". The "new models" part is why I'm hopeful.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have to think there will be some more new models upcoming?? Or am I being hopelessly hopeful??

The first post from Damasko says "In spring 2022 you can expect new models and novelties of our existing watch models again". The "new models" part is why I'm hopeful.
I'm hoping too. Technically, it's not summer until May 30th, so we have a couple of weeks.

I'm also hoping they don't have too liberal a definition of "new".

·
Registered
107 Posts

I hope I am not being hopelessly hopeful as well... as much as I want a damasko (preferably something like a da36 with an inhouse calibre), at some point I'll have to scratch the German made/toughened case/etc watch itch with something ....

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts

I hope there will be. If the only "new models and novelties" consist of re-releasing DS30s, that would be kinda disappointing. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Perhaps DA36 with their in-house movement or new case sizes (like 36 or 37mm DA36 style or DK30/32 watches). If this is all there is, it's a re-release, not a new model and novelty.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm choosing to stay optimistic for the moment. Come on Damasko, give us something new! I'm in need of some watch-related consumer therapy!!

I'm going to throw it out there again in case anyone from Damasko is reading this. Please please come out with some more models (3 handers, chronographs, divers) for those of us with smaller wrists. 36-40mm models please!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm choosing to stay optimistic for the moment. Come on Damasko, give us something new! I'm in need of some watch-related consumer therapy!!

I'm going to throw it out there again in case anyone from Damasko is reading this. Please please come out with some more models (3 handers, chronographs, divers) for those of us with smaller wrists. 36-40mm models please!!
here here!

·
Registered
233 Posts
They should update the english web page, all black and grey DS30 models are called DK32, and the grey version is listed with the inhouse movement.
Wait, is the in-house going away? Did I miss that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you check Damasko's website they have both the in-house powered DK watches, and the (supposedly) ETA 2824-2 powered DS range - back from the dead.

I wondered if the DS range was "unhappened" temporarily to aid sale of the in-house movement watches?

·
Moderator Emeritus
57,958 Posts
….I wondered if the DS range was "unhappened" temporarily to aid sale of the in-house movement watches?
Nope, as you may know there was a Swatch Group made shortage of 2824 movements. From 2020, Swatch Geoup was allowed to stop supplying third party clients with ETA movements. The A26 was Damasko‘s answer to the limited availablility of ETA 2824/2836. The DS 30 watches now offered will o n l y available in low numbers (see Damasko‘s announcement „New edition with limited quantity“).

121 - 140 of 148 Posts