WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a thread last week about bad experience with Damasko and Gnomon after sales service, I lost a watch when sending it back to warranty, basically. Damasko publicly offered to help me and they subsequently blocked my messages.

I would appreciate that a brand when it says that it is going to help a client, is true, and does not say in the face of social networks that if it is going to do it to look good in front of everyone and then block my messages. Really embarrassing, is it really worth it?

Really, this type of practice makes me see who this forum really belongs to, the users or the brands?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I side with Damasko. You should have been able to prove you already paid the duties on your original purchase when DHL questioned you. No excuse.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Print a screenshot of your conversation with gnomon, or a screenshot of paypal or whatever you used. That should’ve solved the problem in customs already.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is absolutly not true. We never blocked you. If you want we can share the email correspondece which shows how we try to help you. Most of all you did not loose your watch. You wrote me that you have already picked it up.
Of course I have my watch, after swallowing and paying $ 700 to DHL for MY WATCH and because they threatened me, if I don't pay, they destroy it. Those who speak are crying, I hope something like this never happens, the rest of you are accounts with commercial interests.

Keep defending the indefensible.

If you're not going to do anything, don't tell me you're going to help me. It is better not to say anything, I had not asked for your help. But offering me help and then disappearing is as little embarrassing for a watch brand that wants to be something.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
I started a thread last week about bad experience with Damasko and Gnomon after sales service, I lost a watch when sending it back to warranty, basically. Damasko publicly offered to help me and they subsequently blocked my messages.

I would appreciate that a brand when it says that it is going to help a client, is true, and does not say in the face of social networks that if it is going to do it to look good in front of everyone and then block my messages. Really embarrassing, is it really worth it?

Really, this type of practice makes me see who this forum really belongs to, the users or the brands?
Just want to answer your last question: WatchUSeek belongs to Verticalscope, really. It does not belong to the users and it does not belong to brands. However, and it is not a secret, the Damasko forum is sponsored by Damasko.

All other questions, statements etc aren’t worth to spend time on. If Damasko is right with what they say (and I have no doubt they are) I learned that you already got your watch back. Then why lead us astray ?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Oh good, a 3rd thread started by the OP about the same thing. Please do us all a favor and stop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: whineboy

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh good, a 3rd thread started by the OP about the same thing. Please do us all a favor and stop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Sure man, I'm going to write what you want to read. If you are not interested in my problem, you have 400 more post to see to your liking, I am the last one who wants to write about this, I wish it had never happened to me and I would be sending you photos of my beautiful wristshots, does “mylord” like that more?

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I read the other thread and i still don’t get it. How can gnomon be a “scammer” when they made $0 on this transaction? If any, they spent 2x what they should have, trying to ship to you twice. At best their customer service was incompetent. They could have filed the paperworks properly to make sure everything was smooth. But you paying customs $700 does NOT make gnomon a scammer (since they don’t receive a single cent off of that)

@OP why can’t you just send 1. A copy of the original receipt, and 2. A copy of the documentation of your original shipment to gnomon? Surely when you shipped to gnomon you have the shipping receipt and customs declaration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Also, what you’re implying is not irony but sarcasm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
irony, NOUN
“the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.”

synonyms: sarcasm · sardonicism · dryness · causticity · sharpness · acerbity · acid · bitterness · trenchancy · mordancy · cynicism · mockery · satire · ridicule · derision · scorn · sneering · wryness

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,212 Posts
I shut down your previous thread here and I'm shutting down this one. Your unsubstantiated accusations against the seller, the shipper, and now the manufacture have gone too far and do not belong here. Your thread on Public will remain open for now even tho the Watch Deals, Feedback and Reputation forum is a more appropriate venue for your complaints. Please refrain from opening additional threads on this or any other sub-forum here, we've all read quite enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.