WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear watch friends

The continuous development and improvements of the products are on top priority at DAMASKO.
As we go forward with the inhouse movement production we are happy to inform you that we will gradually equip the model lines taken from our product range with DAMASKO inhouse movements. Furthermore, we will surprise you with many new releases in 2021!

Stay tuned – thank you for your patience, your DAMASKO watch manufactory.

·
Registered
939 Posts
That’s good to hear - I’m surely not the only one eagerly anticipating Damasko news!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Thank you for keeping us updated. Looking forward to future new models.

In particular I am excited about the very durable, "hand-windable" new A26-x automatic movements.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Not telling you your business but day date movements can use date only and no date dials. Also I do love the funky 3 oclock offset day/date and (brand over) setup I've seen on a few of your watches, just about the only DD dials I like.

·
Premium Member
3,560 Posts
I LOVE Damasko!

·
Premium Member
5,058 Posts
Looking forward to hearing more! I love my DC80 and can see myself owning another Damasko in the future. How about implementing a 6 o'clock date like we saw on the W&W special editions?

·
Registered
Damasko DB2
85 Posts
Looking forward to hearing more! I love my DC80 and can see myself owning another Damasko in the future. How about implementing a 6 o'clock date like we saw on the W&W special editions?

View attachment 15810985
Yes, that and/or a Damest version of the DS30 (even if it’s limited to DK30/32) that isn’t limited to WU. Beautiful DC80 btw.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would love a running seconds indicator on the DC80, although I get why there is none. Maybe just a small subdial one at 6 o'clock.

·
Premium Member
Ball x2, B&M, CW, Edox, Eterna, Glycine, Hamilton, Marathon, MG x2, Mido, ML, Tag, Tissot, Yema
330 Posts
This is a brand I need to get into. Looking forward to the new releases.

·
Registered
146 Posts

View attachment 15810985
I agree about the date placement at 6 o'clock. With the logo in the middle, the cross hairs on the dial, no sub-dials and indices instead of numerals, a 6 o'clock date placement would look far better balanced than having it placed over near the 4 o'clock position, as per the DC82.

·
Registered
Mickey Mouse
154 Posts
Awaiting for the DK32 w/ red seconds hand (like the old DA35) to be released :cool:(y)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Hoping for bracelet with Damest technology.

But won’t hold my breath for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 46 Posts