WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
probably in the minority but i would like to see a HAQ with all the Damasko fixings: anti mag, drilled lugs, ice hardened case, negative pressure resistant, viton gaskets, etc
on one hand i love mechanicals.. but man that would be a great watch. if they could keep the price in line with old DA series/DS series 1000-1300 I think that would be a real winner. might pull in some non watch people looking for something classier than a G-shock.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
I would love to see at least one handwound model that has a tool watch look. They only have one model in a handwound and it is for a black tie affair.
If you are referring to the DK105, I have one and can assure you it is nowhere’s near to a dress watch. Too large and too complicated. It is dressy casual and a great addition to my collection.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear watch friends

The continuous development and improvements of the products are on top priority at DAMASKO.
As we go forward with the inhouse movement production we are happy to inform you that we will gradually equip the model lines taken from our product range with DAMASKO inhouse movements. Furthermore, we will surprise you with many new releases in 2021!

Stay tuned – thank you for your patience, your DAMASKO watch manufactory.

View attachment 15809887
Dear watch friends

The continuous development and improvements of the products are on top priority at DAMASKO.
As we go forward with the inhouse movement production we are happy to inform you that we will gradually equip the model lines taken from our product range with DAMASKO inhouse movements. Furthermore, we will surprise you with many new releases in 2021!

View attachment 15809887
I am looking for a metal bracelet for my Damasko Sub 2.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you are referring to the DK105, I have one and can assure you it is nowhere’s near to a dress watch. Too large and too complicated. It is dressy casual and a great addition to my collection.
I am referring to that one though I do agree with you on the size. I fell in love with the matte finish of the DA46 and my DK14. The DK105 appears to have the polished finish.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looking forward to seeing damasko has in store - happened upon the brand after looking for something robust and good value - hoping for something white dialled, arabic numerals, non rotating bezel

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Damasko DB2
85 Posts
I hope you will bring back the DS30 with solid case back.
I think these haven’t changed? My understanding at least is they’ll continue making the DS30 as we know it. I think Watchmann has at least a couple colors in stock currently, or at least they did a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Really looking forward to seeing the 2021 Damasko developments. I like the direction the brand is taking and I'm confident the execution will be great.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Dear watch friends

View attachment 15809887
This is great news!! I am hoping a bracelet for Dsub models perhaps? hmmm hmmm?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Can you please make some nice olive drab/green dial for the DK30/32. Also will the grey dial be back? Would look nice with other coloured seconds hand. 😎

·
Registered
315 Posts
Please bring the DB2 back in a 39mm case with in-house movement!

Reactions: Colombia and bts01
21 - 40 of 46 Posts