WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

281 - 300 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
^Hows the lumes on yours, I've only seen one image and in it the dial is ok but the hands are weak at best.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
First surprise present was a strap from the kids, I must admit when I opened it I thought what will this work with and then the wife hands me her present and then it all made sense.

Whilst I'm over the moon with my new watch it's a bit disturbing to think the wife or kids are reading my posts here and else where.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
First surprise present was a strap from the kids, I must admit when I opened it I thought what will this work with and then the wife hands me her present and then it all made sense.

Whilst I'm over the moon with my new watch it's a bit disturbing to think the wife or kids are reading my posts here and else where.
Great gift ... both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
I received my 1963 this morning under the tree. I knew I was getting it and the anticipation was killing me, only I didn't know if it was the black or silver bezel. I got silver which for whatever reason I feel gives a more vintage vibe.

Overall I am not dissapointed. The fit and finish is fantastic for the price, the sandwich dial is awesome and it feels great on the wrist. The band is thick, but I think it will wear in nicely.

Only gripe would be that my bezel seems pretty loose. I will be interested to see if it moves on its own once I wear it more often.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a white one here in Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
This watch will be my next purchase . Love the look

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Saw it online as well, beautiful vintage inspired homage designs, but why don't these homages keep the case size around 40mm? 44mm is way too big....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Saw it online as well, beautiful vintage inspired homage designs, but why don't these homages keep the case size around 40mm? 44mm is way too big....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The 1963 is actually 42mm vs 40.5mm of the original Breitling 765 it's based on.

281 - 300 of 590 Posts