WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
281 - 300 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
First surprise present was a strap from the kids, I must admit when I opened it I thought what will this work with and then the wife hands me her present and then it all made sense.

Whilst I'm over the moon with my new watch it's a bit disturbing to think the wife or kids are reading my posts here and else where.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
First surprise present was a strap from the kids, I must admit when I opened it I thought what will this work with and then the wife hands me her present and then it all made sense.

Whilst I'm over the moon with my new watch it's a bit disturbing to think the wife or kids are reading my posts here and else where.
Great gift ... both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
I received my 1963 this morning under the tree. I knew I was getting it and the anticipation was killing me, only I didn't know if it was the black or silver bezel. I got silver which for whatever reason I feel gives a more vintage vibe.

Overall I am not dissapointed. The fit and finish is fantastic for the price, the sandwich dial is awesome and it feels great on the wrist. The band is thick, but I think it will wear in nicely.

Only gripe would be that my bezel seems pretty loose. I will be interested to see if it moves on its own once I wear it more often.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a white one here in Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36,366 Posts
Grabbed that fresh one off Watchrecon. Hope to see it this week.

281 - 300 of 590 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.