WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
301 - 320 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Saw it online as well, beautiful vintage inspired homage designs, but why don't these homages keep the case size around 40mm? 44mm is way too big....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same here,42.5mm according to worn&wound is just a tad too big (some rant here because i tried 2 Seikos today, I can handle the size but don't like big watches).

Does it wear big?

·
Registered
36,366 Posts
Same here,42.5mm according to worn&wound is just a tad too big (some rant here because i tried 2 Seikos today, I can handle the size but don't like big watches).

Does it wear big?
No, wears like a normal 42mm

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Hi Luminated,

which strap did you put on yours? Like the colour!
I got it from eBay, according to the seller it was tan but in my opinion it was more on the shade of tan which actually compliments the watch beautifully.

The only thing I did was polish the buckle to match parts of the case.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Nice. Looking forward to smaller size this year, if any.

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ok I have officially been pushed over the edge on this one following a careful review of these latest pic's over a cold pint of Guiness.

Black bezel 1963 ordered, looking for that Autavia vibe on a budget and something to tide me over on the reverse panda side of things until my Speedy Tuesday is ready in the summer - and for under £200 delivered duty free within Europe, what's not to like!

I have a hand made racing strap by Pav (Neptune Straps) waiting to go on which I think is going to look pretty amazing - pics to follow in a few days!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
Congratulations, looking forward to the pictures.
But it is Guinness.

Ok I have officially been pushed over the edge on this one following a careful review of these latest pic's over a cold pint of Guiness.

Black bezel 1963 ordered, looking for that Autavia vibe on a budget and something to tide me over on the reverse panda side of things until my Speedy Tuesday is ready in the summer - and for under £200 delivered duty free within Europe, what's not to like!

I have a hand made racing strap by Pav (Neptune Straps) waiting to go on which I think is going to look pretty amazing - pics to follow in a few days!!

301 - 320 of 590 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.