WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
321 - 340 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Strange coincidence, I am picking this up to tide me over until the Speedy Tuesday arrives and because I need a quartz back in my collection and perhaps most importantly because it looks retro fabulous. My order number has just come through #1871 and my Speedy reservation number....1871 - spooky!!

I am not sure if this order number signifies the number of 1963's sold, if it does then Dan is on the home run with selling them out as it is limited to 1963 numbered watches so 92 left.

If this is as nice as the pics suggest though I will probably be hanging on to it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
My 1963 landed last night and I am slightly stunned at the quality of this piece considering the price of entry.
I have already messaged Dan to express my amazement at the package he has put together and received a very timely and insightful response from him sharing some of his thought processes around the 1963 and the importance of engineering in an expensive/quality feel even within the budget constraints he set himself.

I am still trying to get my head round a package that includes a stylish leather and canvass watch roll, the leather and nato straps, both decent quality and using the quick release spring bar system and of course the watch itself. I have absolutely no affiliation but I love the Autavia reverse panda look and this little gem nails it imho.

I snapped off a few posed pic's on the racing strap I have now mounted it on and I am absolutely loving this on my wrist right now.

Here's the images;

This one will be hard to shift from the wrist, for a little while at least :)

·
Registered
36,366 Posts
The Holy Grail

The black bezel is closer to the ^^Autavia ^^, but I like the metal bezel too.

·
Registered
36,366 Posts
Just installed a new strap: 1963 on distressed Bomber Jacket strap

321 - 340 of 590 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.