WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

581 - 590 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I recently picked up a used one with the black bezel and this might be the one to finally break the string of flipped chronos (I think I have bought and sold like 4 of them).

Despite it being outside my ideal size range, body diameter and lug to lug, it wears nicely on my small wrist and the "aged" lume contrasts well from the black dial. My favorite part is the slight domed edge of the crystal.

I'm quite pleased with the pick up. Its always a good sign when you find yourself checking the time for no apparent reason other than to check out the watch.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone ever tempted to install the curved end links on the 1963? I'm very tempted to buy the Strapcode bracelet to try it!

Double post

·
Registered
36,311 Posts
Just a reminder that the title of this thread is mistaken, that the DH 1963 is Not really a Heuer homage, but a Breitling Co-Pilot homage:

Comparison shots:

.........Breitling 765 CP

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Still love wearing this watch. On clockwork synergy suede dapper 22mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Just got mine, but I found that the subdials are far too yellow for my liking. The pictures on the website show nice silver subdials. Quite disappointed.
Huh? Are we talking about the same watch here? There's no yellow tint or anything on the sundials on mine.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
581 - 590 of 590 Posts