WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 590 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have 18-18,5cm wrist but the size of the watch make me hesitate.
Lug to lug distance is OK for me. The only thing that bothers me is the size of the dial. Almost 40mm glass diameter is a little bit risky to buy without trying it on first.
I promised myself not to wear bigger than 42mm again but I'm really excited with 1970.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Hah sounds like we are in similar boats! Good luck either way you go.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hah sounds like we are in similar boats! Good luck either way you go.
When you are ready to pull the trigger, just let me know your decision.
I'm still waiting for some wristshots to see if the inner bezel makes the watch look smaller.
Dan, real pro I have to admit, sent me a wristshot of his 1970 but he warned me that his wrist is very very thin like his wife.
It's difficult to imagine how it looks on a normal wrist.
Anyway, here's the photo.....

·
Registered
664 Posts
It looks freaking awesome, but huge. In my experience watches with inner bezels and glass all the way to the edge look bigger than their exterior bezel counterparts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
It looks freaking awesome, but huge. In my experience watches with inner bezels and glass all the way to the edge look bigger than their exterior bezel counterparts.

You think so? That's bad news.
I was expecting the opposite.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Guys...you are not helping me at all.

I have no issue with dimensions.

I have a issue with impulse buys

sent from my LV using Gucci
Same here, so albeit my resolution not to buy any I pulled the trigger this morning, 1963 with metallic bezel.
I know that frequenting this place spells doom for the wallet...

D

Still awesome watch...... LOL

·
Registered
116 Posts
Guys...you are not helping me at all.

I have no issue with dimensions.

I have a issue with impulse buys

sent from my LV using Gucci
Ha, ha, ha......you are not the only one.
Every watch enthusiast has the same issue even if he owns really expensive pieces.
Besides that, I think that both of them, 1963 & 1970, are awesome.
I know nothing about their quality but the design is amazing.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Same here, so albeit my resolution not to buy any I pulled the trigger this morning, 1963 with metallic bezel.
I know that frequenting this place spells doom for the wallet...

D

Still awesome watch...... LOL
Well done. Hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget the wristshots.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
When you are ready to pull the trigger, just let me know your decision.
I'm still waiting for some wristshots to see if the inner bezel makes the watch look smaller.
Dan, real pro I have to admit, sent me a wristshot of his 1970 but he warned me that his wrist is very very thin like his wife.
It's difficult to imagine how it looks on a normal wrist.
Anyway, here's the photo.....

The 1970 looks great. It's nice to see some good looking classic styled watches like these at an affordable pricing. I hope the feedback to those who purchased these is good. I can't decide between the 63 or 70. Size is borderline but if these watches start getting rave reviews I'm going to crack and get one.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
The 1963 looks fantastic. Does anyone know the material of the black bezel insert? I assume it's aluminum? In which case I would prefer the stainless version for durability I think. But probably too big for my sub 6.5" wrists. Had I seen this before ordering my Vratislavia S.7 it would have been a tough call.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
The 1963 looks fantastic. Does anyone know the material of the black bezel insert? I assume it's aluminum? In which case I would prefer the stainless version for durability I think. But probably too big for my sub 6.5" wrists. Had I seen this before ordering my Vratislavia S.7 it would have been a tough call.

Agreed. Still looking forward to receiving my S7, but seeing these make me second guess myself. At $230, I see another purchase in my near future!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts

Stainless steel bezel

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Just ordered the 1968 white dial. Interesting chronograph + nice size and date made this an easy pick.

Still thinking about picking up the 1963 except it's too similar to the Bell and Ross 126. Which I plan on buying in the near future.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

61 - 80 of 590 Posts