1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I've had the 1939 and still have the 1963. Amazing value for money - great build quality and excellent design. As long as you don't mind Quartz and non-sapphire glass, they're a steal for the price.

·
Registered
910 Posts
The guys at Worn and Wound did a podcast interview with Mr. Henry a few weeks ago, via Skype connection with him at his home in Brasil. An interesting guy, and philosophy on his new line of watches.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I've had the 1939 and still have the 1963. Amazing value for money - great build quality and excellent design. As long as you don't mind Quartz and non-sapphire glass, they're a steal for the price.
1970, the diver has Seiko NH35, a 24 jewel automatic movement.

What I find amazing is a decent automatic at this price range. Some people would just assume it's quartz. The mineral glass vs sapphire is not a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Laso1 and HerrNano

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Odds are very good that I will be snagging a 1968 in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
A good friend of mine's son recently graduated from high school and I bought him a 1963 as a present. I handled it a bit before giving it to him and was impressed by the value. I could have easily put it on my own wrist.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I own a 1968 and was so impressed with it that I wore/took it as the only watch for a three day get away.

My next planned stop is 1947.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks for the real world shots and feedback. The high dome crystal on these are a real treat for the eye.

·
Premium Member
71,229 Posts
I've got the 1970, 1939 and 1963 and they're awesome watches. My only gripe (and it's rather pathetic really) is that the silicon strap on the 1970 loves lint.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts