WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just establishing this thread for archiving feedback and references for my own sales & purchases of watches. I figure this is an easy way to consolidate all of the comments from buyers/sellers. I'd be able to save and provide this thread link to other WUS members.

Thanks,
Dan

· Registered
130 Posts
A trustworthy mate

Dan is a great guy, first of all. Then he is a great seller!

Back in December 2011, this guy was kind enough to do me the favor of buying a watch at an AD, then send it to me - without asking for any money until the watch was sent! And he didn't charge me one penny for all the legwork he incurred; it was all in the name of friendship (through WUS, we never even met!) and the shared love for TX watches!

A great, trustworthy guy, with whom I share the interest for TX watches and to whom I still owe a pictorial review of the T3C292...

· Registered
1 Posts
Re: A trustworthy mate

I have recently bought this https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/tx-technoluxury-500-series-world-airport-lounge-t3c474-666166.html watch from Dan and I must say that it did not disappoint at all! He described the watch perfectly and also pointed out one minor (hardly visible) flaw. I loved the watch as I first saw it and was not disappointed. The watch was quickly & carefully packaged and shipped, he even made a picture of the box to remove any worries (about watch being damaged) during delivery. I can definitely recommend buying a second hand watch from Dan. Communication is very smooth & no disappointment at all!

· Registered
6 Posts
I purchased a G-Shock GA-100 series from Dan at a totally fair price, and he shipped it right away. It arrived three days earlier than the tracking info said it would! (I realize that's not on Dan, but it's nice when things work in your favor, right?) The watch was in better shape than advertised, well taken care of down to the manual, boxes, and inner metal case.

I'd buy from Dan any time, and I'll be sure to keep an eye on his threads for great buys!

· Registered
2,538 Posts
Dan is an easy to deal with, no stress guy. After buying and selling hundreds of watches the past ten years, I would recommend Dan as one of the best. Deal with him without fear or concern; he is a credit to the WUS/WIS community.

Mike
aka
Mr.Boots

· Registered
59 Posts
Just completed a transaction with Dan. I can say, without hesitation, that Dan is a fantastic buyer. He knows what he's looking for, knows a lot about the watch he's interested in, asks all the right questions and moves from inquiry, through due diligence to purchase with purpose and consideration. His communication throughout the process was excellent and the entire transactional process was easy, quick and worry-free. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Dan, again, nor would I have any issue whatsoever in recommending that others deal with him in confidence.

Thanks, again - Dan. Enjoy the Omega!

Garrett
aka GFG2010

· Registered
70 Posts
Just recieved a watch I purchased from Dan. Communication was excellent. Watch is just as described. Shipping was as fast as I have ever experienced. Packaging was done carefully and securely. I am very pleased and would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks, Dan.

· Registered
6,696 Posts
I was lucky enough to win a watch from a Dan as part of a giveaway. It says a lot about a forum member who gives away a watch. he could have sold it to find another purchase or traded it, but instead he gave it away. He included a hand written note, in the all the watches i have bought sold or traded this is the second time that has ever happen, its a nice touch from a class act. Thank you Dan, you truly are one of the members who make this forum and hobby so much fun.

· Registered
67 Posts
Bought a Timex TX from Dan. The price was fantastic and the watch was better then described. Dan went out of his way to describe every blemish but in the end they didn't distract from the watch at all. Shipping was faster then Dan promised since he went the extra mile and got the watch out earlier then promised. A stand up guy and a great seller.

· Registered
2,925 Posts
I recently had the pleasure of selling Dan my Rolex Explorer II. The transaction was extremely smooth. The payment was posted very quickly and the communication was great. I hope you're enjoying the watch Dan, thanks again!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts