WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last 4 days, I have bought a total of 10 watches. This addiction is getting out of control! ;)

My new purchases are:

Tag Heuer 2000 Pro Full Size
Omega Seamaster
Alpha 43mm 24H Triple Date Sun/Moon
Alpha Blue Dial Multifuction Automatic
Luminox Wrist Watch #3009
Tag Heuer Professional F1
EBEL 1911 XXL Chronograph
Rolex Datejust
Corum Bubble
Citizen SkyHawk A-T

When they come in, I will post pics, if my GF doesn't kill me first! :-s

I think I will start a new group now...."Hi, my name is Steve and I have an addiction to watches...." LOL

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I'd LOOOOOOVE to have your level of 'disposable income'..... Lucky you if you can!

I can't imaging buying all that in 30 months, let alone 10 days! :roll:

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
sounds like pent up spending spree. way to go:-!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Jebus that's a lot of money spent.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
That's just a HUGE haul Steve!
So let's see some pics eh?
Congrats!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is called saving up and selling a Breitling for Bentley Special Edition watch an ex-gf gave me shortly after she got divorced.

I'd LOOOOOOVE to have your level of 'disposable income'..... Lucky you if you can!

I can't imaging buying all that in 30 months, let alone 10 days! :roll:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Just a thought ... at my house my wife would quickly become my ex-girlfriend unless there was a new Jag in the driveway for her. :-d

NICE haul for sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL...Thanks. It is time for me to think about replacing my Avalanche though, but I will not replace it with a Jag. That truck gets 2 gas stations per mile....

I am looking forward to putting up pics on here. I got started in collecting watches thanks to you guys about 2 or 3 yrs ago by some dim-wit that got me to buy 2 Invictas off them! I still have them, but one doesn't keep time very well anymore. I think it was a 8926.

Steve

Just a thought ... at my house my wife would quickly become my ex-girlfriend unless there was a new Jag in the driveway for her. :-d

NICE haul for sure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Add 2 Zodiac watches from the forum to this...

In the last 4 days, I have bought a total of 10 watches. This addiction is getting out of control! ;)

My new purchases are:

Tag Heuer 2000 Pro Full Size
Omega Seamaster
Alpha 43mm 24H Triple Date Sun/Moon
Alpha Blue Dial Multifuction Automatic
Luminox Wrist Watch #3009
Tag Heuer Professional F1
EBEL 1911 XXL Chronograph
Rolex Datejust
Corum Bubble
Citizen SkyHawk A-T

When they come in, I will post pics, if my GF doesn't kill me first! :-s

I think I will start a new group now...."Hi, my name is Steve and I have an addiction to watches...." LOL

·
Registered
522 Posts
Steve, you have got some awesome watches in there. :-! You just exceeded my watch goal for the next 5 years, and like the energizer bunny, you're still going.

I'm not sure if this is even theoretically possible, but if it is, when I read your post, I may have had my first "Watchgasm". Please, wait 30 minutes, then send pics. :-d Whew !!

Nothing beats living vicariously..... except of course, actual living... ;-)

Stay strong-keep watching.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,574 Posts
Dang, I thought I was bad when I was buying watches while I was waiting for others to be shipped! :-d

I have an awful itch though...I can't wear my Christmas present, a new black dial Bernhardt Globemaster GMT/Diver (which by the way is another great watch by Fred Amos :-!), and the only other incoming I have are watches out for repair. Two are in Moscow so I doubt I'll be seeing them anytime soon.

I am really thinking about a Debaufre Triton, black dial. I was going to go for the Steinhart version, but I don't know about the price difference which is considerable. If it was the orange Triton then definitely the Steinhart, but in black...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts