WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Pooch probably saw a blueberry cheesecake!!
Beautiful watch.

Reactions: JNW1

·
Registered
2,166 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My better half, a groom in the racing industry, had an altercation with the winner of the 1:30 at Chepstow a few years ago and this is how she returned my watch to me...
View attachment 16709481
I used to do horse medicine and my Tag Professional has a bunch of wear from being banged around in barns and I scratched the crystal up enough that I had it replaced during a service. Those beasties sure are tough on equipment!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I'm not too sure about this. It has me wondering if the watch has a cat turd aroma.

Because if it did. One of my dogs would have ate it.
Yah, Mine had a thing for cat turds, cigarette butts and horse s***, but would turn her nose up at certain brands of kibble.

I always said that any dog food company that could turn out a cat turd flavoured dog kibble would be a company I would invest my life savings in. There's big money in cat turds, mark my words, but they keep sticking with beef and chicken... huge mistake and missed opportunity in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
Lol putting the WR to test.
According to some on WUS, watches need to be rated at least 100M for dog licking. I'd be concerned about this (beautiful) Chronomaster if it is any less.

·
Premium Member
24,230 Posts
Beautiful watch. Is that the blue Washi paper Chronomaster?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts