WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the Daniel Mink Diver with Black bezel at TJ Maxx yesterday. It is waterproof to 200 mtrs sapphire crystal and has screws to hold the rubber strap on as opposed to pins. It looks pretty good. The price was on a Bright RED tag that leads me to beleave it is a clearance or closeout. I do remember seeing a similar watch but with a silver bezel for $ 500 and the same watch in chrono for $ 850 with REAL screw down pushers for the chrono. ANy body know if that price tag colors symbol at TJ maxx? The girl at the counter was new. There was no clearance counter like at other TJ maxx. I did find one thing. There is a tag that shows when the watch came in and the date. I wonder if they take automatic preset discounts till a final low price at the end. I also found out they will give you 10 % off if you are a senoir citizen on Tuesdays. If you are young simply get a person who is old and give then a commision for going in with you. Here is a link the same watch with a silver bezel from another forum. Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.pmwf.com/cgi-bin/ForumArchive/webbbs_config.cgi?read=981436

·
Registered
277 Posts
Very, very nice deal for that watch. Enjoy it.
I like the dial, strap, that bezel, especially the color and texture on the bezel, it looks very sophisticated. So the only question I have is, how scratchproof do you think it is?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts