WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, here are some photos of my current collection of Mechanical Watches. I do have several Quartz Watches which I very rarely wear. Over the last 3 years (but especially 12 months), I have bought and sold a number of Watches, some of which I do regret (especially my Zenith Pilot Type 20 Extra Special). Any comments on my current collection (clearly, I like Dive Watches!)? Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
that montblanc is gorgeous! it's like a more refined looking master control,

the only opinion i have is that the two seikos seem to overlap a lot with the Tudor. there is something about how rolex executed the sapphire on that tudor that makes it look really futuristic and clean.

Reactions: qtip.416

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Nice stuff, especially that dressy Montblanc, looks perfect!!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Wow. That's one hell of a spread. Kenneth Cole all the way up to Rolex.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Nice collection. Elegant Montblanc balances out all the divers. And Seikos look just fine next to Sub and Tudor

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks as though there is a lot of love out there for my MontBlanc. Here are more pictures of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
That's a pretty good collection mate. You have pretty much everything. From dress to dive watches.
I like your tudor and rolex especially.
Mont blanc is a nice simple dressy watch. The back case is more interesting than the front one. Lol :p

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This was my collection (part of it) back in March. Was this a more well-balanced collection?

Reactions: SeoulWIS

·
Premium Member
38,928 Posts
that montblanc is gorgeous! it's like a more refined looking master control,
It's one I haven't seen much of before, but I agree - subtle beauty.

Nice collection OP

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for your kind words, everyone.

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Looks as though there is a lot of love out there for my MontBlanc. Here are more pictures of it.
Absolutely!

This was my collection (part of it) back in March. Was this a more well-balanced collection?
I think us small collection guys seek balance, but in the end I think what matters most is having a few watches that you really enjoy.

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree! It is about wearing what we love, on a regular basis, instead of having one Dive Watch, one Dress Watch, one Chronograph, one Pilot Watch, etc, just for the sake of balance.

Absolutely!

I think us small collection guys seek balance, but in the end I think what matters most is having a few watches that you really enjoy.

·
Registered
12,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi mate, the Longines Heritage Flagship was an interesting one. I was not actually even aware of that Watch but liked it when I saw it, and when I put it on my wrist and it fitted my wrist so well and the Alligator Strap felt of superb quality, I was sold on it. The price was reasonable, too. I probably should not have sold it because it is a really nice Dressy Watch but I wanted to reduce the size of my collection.

How did you like the heritage flagship? That one is pretty high on my radar right now.

Reactions: Vlance
1 - 20 of 98 Posts