WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so skeptical about the North Flag. No way a 40mm watch would look good on my wrist. It was going to feel flimsy and I was going to hate the yellow. Power reserve indicator
= lame, certainly...

All wrong! Dammit, now I have to go find $3500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I was so skeptical about the North Flag. No way a 40mm watch would look good on my wrist. It was going to feel flimsy and I was going to hate the yellow. Power reserve indicator
= lame, certainly...

Did this just come out? I like it

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think within the last month or so. I had only seen the advertising..had to check it out in the flesh. It was awesome! In house movement, 70 hr power reserve...it was way superior to what I expected!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
It's the band design, it makes the overall size of the watch look bigger, also a nice flowing look, I bet it’s comfy.

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Tudor is certainly all the rage these days (well, in the last couple of years). This is a cool watch and I have been asking my Authorised Dealer for weeks to let me know when it arrives so that I can try it on.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
= lame, certainly...

Well done sir!!!

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
bowing out of this thread. The more I look, the more I want, and I need to not do it. Congrats on that beauty

Reactions: hdmelrose

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I do like it but I'm not a yellow fan. Once a model comes out with a different colour I'll look again.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I think that's my least favorite Tudor watch. I dislike the color scheme and while I normally don't mind PR indicators, that one looks out of place to me. Glad you like it, though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got the chance to see a demonstration model about 2 months ago and it's definitely a watch I keep wishing I had the extra funds for. The sporty tool watch vibe that I get from it just works for me especially when paired with the black strap with yellow stitching.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
I got the chance to see a demonstration model about 2 months ago and it's definitely a watch I keep wishing I had the extra funds for. The sporty tool watch vibe that I get from it just works for me especially when paired with the black strap with yellow stitching.
It's Tudors' first all new design that isn't a Rolex derivative or a heritage model in FOREVER!
by the way you taste like Soot and Poo.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I do like it but I'm not a yellow fan. Once a model comes out with a different colour I'll look again...
Way to rain on the OP's parade. Too blingy for a WIS who owns a B-ling Navi? There's a news flash ;-)

Reactions: Heljestrand

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Way to rain on the OP's parade. Too blingy for a WIS who owns a B-ling Navi? There's a news flash ;-)
Did you quote the wrong post?
I said I like it but I'd rather wait for a model which is not yellow. I'm not sure how that's 'raining' on anything. How you can refer to the Tudor as blingy is beyond me.
Additionally I don't own a Breitling Navitimer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's Tudors' first all new design that isn't a Rolex derivative or a heritage model in FOREVER!
Think it adds to the excitement of this watch by being a bit brave design wise. Definitely looks and wears better in person than the impression I got from Tudor's press photos/renders.

...Soot and Poo.
Lol that's my normal handle but figured Hubert would be a more sensible username on this forum. We just need a Marjorie Stewart Baxter for some sunshine dust.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts