WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy Scammed me out of $4000. It was a wire fraud scam. He was using a woman "His Wife" in Washington, North Carolina at FIRST SOUTH BANK to withdraw the funds and then send money grams to Nigeria to his "friends and Family". If you need more information on this guy please feel free to PM me and I will send you my Police Report as well as a Detailed list of what happened from First South Banks Security Manager. I never thought this would happen to me but these guys are getting more and more details correct. I called his "bank" to verify the account and it turns out that First South Bank said that he was a long term member. I checked out the addresses as well as phone numbers and everything looked perfect. I also asked him to send me pictures of the watch with my phone number written on a piece of paper which he did. Then when I wired him the money, he disappeared. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!! If you see him post, Please flag immediately!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you CMSgt Bo. This hasn't been fun to deal with and if I can save someone else from making the same mistake that makes me feel a little better. Thank you WUS for actively looking for these guys and listening to your members! You are appreciated more than you know.
Thanks,
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts