WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After an extra day's sightseeing trip through central Jersey, the USPS delivered this to me today (pardon the shaky cellphone shots, but I was overcome with excitement...).

Box Cardboard Shoe Packaging and labeling Carton

Laptop Netbook Electronic device Technology Electronics

Watch Fashion accessory Strap Box

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Auto part Tire

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Wrist Strap Hand Watch accessory

I expected to like this watch given all the praises sung for it here in the forums and my own experiences with other Seikos, but I am simply blown away by this bad boy! Excellent fit and finish, beautiful crystal, and it sits very nicely on my 7.25" wrist. Can't wait to try an Isofrane and see how it compares to the stock rubber strap. All in all, just a stunning piece of art and a stellar watch! Can't wait to give it some more wrist time.

Thanks again to all who have traveled before me, posted great pics and shared your thoughts!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Is it only me .. or are we all seeing a rekindled interest in Seiko divers..of late ?
Makes me happy .. I really respect Seiko as a brand !

A True dive Watch you got there sir .. Looks fantastic on ur wrist .. Wear it well.

·
6,955 Posts
Congrats and welcome to Club Tunab-)

IMO Seiko's 1000m quartz Tunas are some of the finest divers ever made. You're going to love the Isofrane on the Darth.....it's a perfect combo!

Enjoy that Bad Boy :-!

My Tunas say hello:)

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
783 Posts
Arrrgggghhhh....I need a raise or to win the lottery!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
I recommend black shark mesh for the Darth Tuna. Tuna & shark mesh were made for each other. also, I find shark mesh to be more comfortable than Isofrane, IMHO.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Is it only me .. or are we all seeing a rekindled interest in Seiko divers..of late ?
Makes me happy .. I really respect Seiko as a brand !

A True dive Watch you got there sir .. Looks fantastic on ur wrist .. Wear it well.
Well if the Yen weakens a little you will definately see a renewed interest in my house!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
You've gone for one of the best dive watches money can buy....

Every other watch that will follow will just feel like an amateur compared to the 7C46 1000m Tuna.

Wear it in great health!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts