WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm being drawn to the Darth Tuna again. I have a SBBN011 which I have promised to gift to someone and reckoned I want a replacement. Can't quite decide if I should go for the 013 while it's still in production or wait for the 025. Not quite sure about the new hand sets though someone with the SD Tuna has written about the improved visibility. Then there's the matter of the potential price difference.
Anyone else pondering over the same situation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm being drawn to the Darth Tuna again. I have a SBBN011 which I have promised to gift to someone and reckoned I want a replacement. Can't quite decide if I should go for the 013 while it's still in production or wait for the 025. Not quite sure about the new hand sets though someone with the SD Tuna has written about the improved visibility. Then there's the matter of the potential price difference.
Anyone else pondering over the same situation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Personally I would go for the 013 than the 025 as I prefer the old hands to the new ones.
as the old hands to me have a stronger heritage feel.

·
Registered
14,968 Posts
Although I have the SD with the new dial and hands, and love it, I prefer the 013 to the new one.

The lume is really the only "upgrade" and the 013 already has incredible lume. I would expect the new one to be considerably more expensive, especially in the short term.

Reactions: psikat
1 - 3 of 3 Posts